Ayur Herbals White Chocolate Wax
Ayur Herbals White Chocolate Wax is primarily designed to remove medium-coarse hair. It contains titanium dioxide for better adhesion of wax with the hair. It's suitable for dry and delicate skin. Its natural ingredients smoothen the skin, giving it a radiant and healthy glow.
[MANUFACTURED BY:- RAINBOW PASSION. Plot No D-16 & 17 , Sigaddi Growth Centre , SIDCUL, Kotdwar - 246149 (Uttarakhand) [INDIA]
MARKETED BY:- RDM Care (INDIA) PVT LTD. Ayur House, 2/12 West Patel Nagar, New Delhi - 110008 ] [INDIA]
Country of Origin: India
● Keeps your skin baby soft.
● Removes hair right from its roots.
● Effective making th skin radiant.
● Works as the nourishment element to your skin.
● Best and advisable for dry skin.
● The mix of White Chocolate and Honey makes your dry and dead skin soft and smooth.
● Aloe Vera has major curing agents present in it, which will result in painless and rash-free waxing.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
Step 1: Clean the skin with Ayur Herbals Cleansing Milk/Wet Wipes and dry thoroughly.
Step 2: Apply a thin layer of molten wax with a spatula on the skin in the direction of hair growth.
Step 3: Place the non-woven waxing strip over the wax, and press down the strip firmly.
Step 4: Hold the skin tight and swiftly pull the waxing strip in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
Step 5: Post waxing, clean the skin with water or a wet sponge and apply Ayur Herbals Astringent.