Summers are here and so is the season of excessive humidity and sun exposure. Our hair needs extra care this season because it is directly exposed to the sun and pollution. Remember how our mother’s and grandmother’s hair used to shine even in summers? Their secret was natural ingredients like Henna and Tulsi. No amount of chemicals can match the effectiveness of natural ingredients.
Here are the top 6 hair care ideas for the summers to keep your hair healthy and beautiful :
1. Avoid daily hair wash: Yes, there is a thing such as too much shampoo. While you feel like washing your hair daily, it will only make your hair dull and dry. Still, if you have to wash your hair frequently, use only a mild shampoo with natural ingredients, such as Henna shampoo or Tulsi shampoo. To avoid additional dryness wash your hair with lukewarm filtered water.
2. Use Tulsi to fight hair fall: Hot temperature and sun exposure make hair lose its strength. To regain that strength, take some crushed Tulsi leaves, mix them with your regular hair oil and massage them into the scalp, leave for 30 minutes followed by your wash routine. Tulsi helps hair fall by strengthening the roots and rejuvenating the hair fossils.
3. Choose natural products: While choosing your hair products make sure the ingredients are natural and chemical-free. Products like Ayur Herbals Henna and Tulsi Shampoo are natural and give delicate care to your hair. It will make your hair healthier from the inside and beautiful from the outside.
4. Hair mask for hydration: Just like your skin and body your hair also needs hydration. Add water to Henna to make a thick paste then add 2 spoons of curd and little oil to it, mix well till no lumps are left. Apply this paste directly to your hair, leave for 30 minutes and enjoy happy hydrated hair.
5. Skip Additional heat: Give your hair a break from the heat, avoid using blow-dry or straighter. Leave them natural and allow them to dry by themselves. The additional heat will make your hair dry and frizzy.
6. Loose ties to let them breathe: Open hair is a bad idea in summers and so is a tight braid. Go for easy hairstyles make loose braids or twisties, it will control the frizziness, relief you from heat and will give you a unique look.
For additional protection always carry a scarf or a hat with you, it will protect your hair from the direct rays of the sun. You can cover your hair with a scarf first and then put on a hat, it will not let any harmful UV rays reach your beautiful hair. Enjoy a happy and healthy summer.